< Back to Job Search
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Code: JPC - 112
Job Title: Senior Manager of Traffic Engineering
Location: US-CO-Littleton (In office 5x/week)
- 130K max salary
- CTH *will consider Direct Hire as well
- Top skills:
- E911 regulations is 80% of the job
- 20% strong understanding of environmental and regulatory requirements in regards to 5G wireless network
- The manager’s biggest struggle is finding candidates with both of these within the pay range. If you find a candidate with these skillsets send them over.
This leader will:
- Anticipate congestion issues and recommend remediation tactics to ensure overall network and customer KPIs are achieved considering appropriate planning horizons;
- Identify potential congestion sources inherent to hardware, software or transport limitations. Additionally, review customer-level network slices and provision appropriately.
- Collaborate with field and headquarters teams to address areas of congestion;
- Optimize capacity utilization across the network:
- Build systems, tools and processes that identify congestion trends;
- Work with data lake and data scientists to build closed-loop automation of systems;
- Identify excess capacity and develop recommendations for the commercial team for how to utilize the excess;
- Partner with architecture teams to help define future solutions that optimize capacity usage;
- Build a team that can support meeting all above-mentioned responsibilities; create and manage team budgets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Five years of wireless/wireline capacity planning experience;
- 10 years of management experience;
- Collaborative, hands-on approach to work that is reflected through their management style and employee communications;
- Engineering/Management degree preferred; MBA ideal;
- Ability to travel as necessary.