Our Client is building a team of people-first focused individuals who thrive on going above and beyond. Ideal candidates will exemplify a good sense of humor, a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial drive. The primary function of this role is to develop and deploy a robust mobile interface while also understanding how the underlying systems operate to integrate that experience into the physical world where people live and visit. The successful candidate will think through solutions creatively and with purpose in a remote working environment.
- Have a passion to build out mobile UI/UX experiences that highlight the expansion of our client offerings through team and vendor collaboration.
- Write high-quality and performant code using modern app development technologies that interact with proprietary and third-path RESTful/GraphQL based APIs
- Shape and co-own the mobile experience that users will use to determine where they live and for how long as part of our flexible living options.
- Have leadership mentality and be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Work with product managers and other engineering team members to understand user needs, translate them into technical designs, and build them.
- Work with designers to bring a pixel-perfect mobile experience to life for our end-users
Skills and Experience:
- 4-7 years of experience in full-stack native and hybrid mobile app development, working in an Agile development environment, with steady, demonstrable growth in impact and responsibility
- Deep experience building mobile applications using React Native
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Solid experience with Xcode, Android Studio, and app simulators/emulators
- Experience with app distribution to major app stores (Apple, Google, etc)
- Humility, a desire to make others better, and the ability to exhibit grace and humor under pressure will also go a long way toward making you successful on this small, cross-functional team
- Industry experience in multifamily residential housing, home sharing/short-term rentals, or property technology a plus
Our client offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, a suite of benefits and the opportunity to create the world’s first branded home-sharing platform, a truly new way to live.
They serve a diverse set of communities. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.< Back to Job Search