Job Title: Senior Oracle ERP Tester
Location: Englewood, CO
The Testing and Quality Assurance (TQA) team’s mission is to deliver software that meets business needs and allows for a positive customer experience. The Senior Software Test Engineer, as part of the software development family, is a leader in the development of automated test solutions to support the overall software delivery team in a fast-paced IT environment. They ensure software meets business requirements, coach and drive the team to design, execute, and test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Perform Oracle E Business Suite functional testing.
- Develop and build an Automation framework for Oracle E Business Suite.
- Coordinate and manage a single application project from a test perspective, including assigned resources and testing progress.
- Develop and review the test plans and test coverage including scope definition, resource identification, risks and schedule.
- Lead requirements and test design/case reviews, perform test case reviews with other team members.
- Represent the test team in project status meeting and communicate issues appropriately.
- Review test scripts (Automation and Manual) for coding best practice and ease of maintainability perspective.
- Compile and analyze metrics on testing activities and generate testing status reports during the testing phase.
- Design, create, and maintain manual and automation test scripts.
- Run tests during the execution test phase and report issues identified.
- Create and distribute daily/weekly status reports to management.
- Other duties as required.
- BA/BS or MA/MS preferred plus 4-8 years of progressively related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite (version 12).
- Advanced knowledge of the following modules; Financials, Order Management, Time and Labor.
- Strong knowledge of EDI document type and interfaces.
- Applied knowledge of SQL or other database query tools.
- Applied knowledge of designing, building and maintaining automation frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of software testing techniques, methodologies, policies, and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of test management and automation toolsets.
- High level of curiosity and strong desire to succeed.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills all levels (i.e. leadership, customers, vendors and business partners).
- Able to represent the overall testing organization in a positive and intelligent manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.