Senior Product Manager
Location: Meridian Building 2, 9603 S Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112 or Dish Grand Central (DGC), 1615 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Direct Placement: No
Duration: 90 day CTH
Hourly Bill Rate: $72 – $90 per hour
Conversion Salary: $87,500 to $125,000
Start Date: Immediate
Visa: Any, can provide sponsorship
Team: DISH IT Digital Solutions
What they are looking for:
* Provide interface to their business partners
*Work with partners to make sure they have good features
*Work with multiple teams
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business and technology leaders to define the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Experience with feature delivery, change management, roadmap strategy and definition.
- Technical, backend experience to support new platform growth and IT driven strategic capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across product, design and engineering.
- Partner with senior leadership to proactively problem solve and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact.
- Contributor for product backlog, including refinement, prioritization and execution
- Manage product value, usability, feasibility and business risks
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the business, users, and technology
- Lead agile ceremonies for product delivery.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst or equivalent combination of education and experience
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science, finance, business administration) or related field
- Strong experience interacting and working with multiple dev teams
- Technical proficiency in Rally, Agile Methodology experience, full understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment