What we are looking for:
A strong, experienced Product Manager who can jump in with both feet and help lead us to the next level of Product Management.
- Product Ownership:
- Own and manage product vision/roadmap
- Understand market, competitor, and technology landscape.
- Work quickly to become the product SME.
- Working knowledge of the product’s system design including inputs/outputs, components, API, data, systems and services, and inter- dependencies that make up the product.
- Product Management:
- Break down and prioritize delivery of product features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies.
- Manage stakeholder needs & requests while balancing product roadmap priorities
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
- Use metrics and feedback to improve team and organization processes, best practices, performance, and delivery
- Perform Technical & Functional Impact Analysis on the new requirements/projects initiated by business or IT. This includes analysis on systems dependencies, Analysis for Security/compliance requirements
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Ensure product roadmap and vision are clearly communicated to the development team
- Partner with CTO on marrying the Product/Tech “What”
- Lead and influence a cross functional team to ensure the team delivers products that meet business requirements/needs and delivers business and operational value to customers
- Partner with Business Analyst and UX Interaction Designer to elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria for developer consumption
- Mobile messaging SME
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline (Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration).
- At least 10 years experience in Agile software/application development.
- At least 5 years experience as a Product Manager exhibiting ownership of roadmap, user story creation, prioritization, acceptance testing, …
- Accountable leader who can deliver a vision and follow-through on it.
- Excellent communication skills – someone who is exceptional at building trust, persuading.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment.
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance