Job Title: Senior Product Owner
Max Salary: 89K
Come help build America’s first virtualized, standalone 5G broadband network from scratch with the potential to host some of the fastest, most robust technologies ever conceived.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing backlog for component (technical product)
- Working with Program Manager (PdM) to better understand epics and features and decompose them into stories and tasks for developer consumption
- Providing technical requirement clarification for developers
- Owning and managing the intake of work to the backlog for the specified component, including day to day grooming and priority
- Facilitating iteration planning efforts to ensure that development teams have organized work for the period
- Facilitating daily stand-up meetings with development teams to address issues, concerns, pairing assignments, etc.…
- Meeting with other POs/PdM working on dependencies for greater efforts/programs and identifying best practices and processes for processes.
- Story creation to business features and acceptance criteria for IT stories
- Providing acceptance for developer story completion and use case completion where applicable
- Tracking and reporting on the work completed, backlog, velocity, etc. for the component
- Must understand component inputs and outputs, how it interfaces with other components and the impact of changes.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical degree
- At least 3 years of experience in software development using one or more of the following: Java, Apigee, Spring, Rally, HP ALM, Github, Tomcat, Gradle, Wireshark, Soap UI, Postman, Microsoft office, SQL Database, Swagger, Maven, Portal, Netezza
- At least 5 years of experience with feature and story creation, prioritization, and maturation, as well as leading Agile teams of analysts, developers, testers, and configurators
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Product Owner or Technical Lead on an Agile software development team
- At least 5 years of experience with TM Forum SID model-based catalogs, OSS fulfillment, and provisioning systems, order management, and provisioning best practices
- Great communication skills – exceptional at building trust, persuading stakeholders, inspiring team members, and selling solutions.