Job Title: Senior Program Manager – 5G Network Engineering
Positions – 1
Max Salary – $133K
Our client is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
As part of our company Wireless 5G Core Network Team, the 5G Core Senior Engineering Project Manager will join the
team of passionate engineers with start-up spirit to build, test and deploy the company’s standalone 5G network. The Project
Manager is responsible for coordinating and tracking multiple 5G Core team projects, ensuring that efforts stay on
track to meet strict deadlines. The projects can be of various degrees of complexity and often include coordination of
numerous groups and departments, critical thinking and problem solving.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Engage, problem solve, and communicate across the enterprise to drive successful initiatives.
- Ensure critical thinking and flawless execution of projects by considering impacts on all areas.
- Interacting with all teams within company to assess requests for 5G Core Network team assistance.
- Working through the technical, business, operational and legal/compliance questions that develop surrounding
the buildout of the Standalone 5G network.
- Partnering with management, other Project Managers and Architects to develop achievable completion dates
and prioritize/de-prioritize efforts.
- Quickly escalate issues to other groups or departments where support needed and track for resolution and
- Ensures proper documentation submitted by internal and external resources.
- Anticipates resource needs based on project schedules and expected throughput.
- Provides comprehensive updates to internal and external teams via regular status meetings/reports.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization through conventional methods (verbal and written).
- Position may require supporting off-hours schedules.-RO2
A successful Engineering Program Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Must have technical knowledge / understanding of 5G / 4G LTE networking
- Working knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, VMWare, Firewalls, IP routing, network design/topology.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent facilitation skills, very strong follow-through abilities and strong ownership of initiatives and
issues – drive team to resolutions and delivery.
- Must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability/experience to drive solutions, addressing known
issues and risks.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to efficiently manage simultaneous projects.
- Able to develop goals based on business needs and accomplish by working professionally with other team
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams