Job Title: Senior Program Manager – IT PMO MNO
Job: Contract to Hire, after 90 days
Location: (Meridian Office) Englewood, CO; on-site. (A/B rotation)
Relocation: if the candidate is AMAZING
Interview process: 4 rounds
*Will be working with executives, so SOFT SKILLS are a must!
*Should be able to come into the company and know what they are doing!
*Looking for this person to stay with the company long-term.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the leadership of the MNO Wireless intake and delivery; establishing/maintaining core processes, governance and reporting.
* Interacts with business partners, vendors, delivery teams, and executives to define strategies,
plans, roadmaps, and budgets
*Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
* Manages the timely implementation of custom developed and packaged 3rd party software in
support of the business needs
* Communicates proactively and effectively with all organizations on the program team to manage
risks, issues, actions, timelines, and budgets
*Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
* Reviews work products received by and developed by the team, including suppliers
* Responsible for all non-project-specific duties to run the overall program
* Responsible for coaching the PMs on the projects
*Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams, and customers
* Accountable for the overall performance of their projects, along with PMs
* Work as an escalation point for our Business Partners and Vendors
*Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
* Experience facilitating technical meetings, and working resourcefully and positively with others to
brainstorm and implement solutions is highly valued
* Experience working in IT, having a working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC) and Agile methodologies, Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Project / Release
Management and typical life cycles as well as a Wireless background
* 7+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in the delivery of IT Wireless System Solutions or IT Telecommunication Solutions
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a
related technical degree. Prefer an advanced degree in technical or business disciplines. PMP, CSM,
CAPM certifications are a plus.
* PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
* Senior management experience, managing managers
* Telecommunications/Wireless application/architecture knowledge beneficial
* Strong communication skills across functional, technical, and executive stakeholders
Desired Knowledge Areas:
- IT Platforms and Integrations between BSS, OSS, and Network
- Enterprise software releases
- MS Project Plan expertise essential
- Data networking
- AWS and Cloud Services