Job Title: Senior Program Manager – Revenue Management
CDR Records, Matrix Digital Route, CDR Creation, Amdocs, OCOD Platform
Candidates must have Telecom experience, and Wireless experience is a PLUS.
*Will be working with executives, so SOFT SKILLS are a must!
*Should be able to come into the company and know what they are doing!
- Lead the planning and implementation of the IT Wireless Technology projects
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
- Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and IT teams
- Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues and update program RAID as things change and evolve
- Provide direction and support to Wireless program team and coordinate with IT Wireless Program managers
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
- 7+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in the delivery of IT Wireless System Solutions or IT Telecommunication Solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and with customers
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer’s strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
- 5G Experience
Desired Knowledge Areas:
- IT Platforms and Integrations between BSS, OSS, and Network
- Enterprise software releases
- MS Project Plan expertise essential
- Data networking
- AWS and Cloud Services