A Senior Program Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and delivery of Sling projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
● Lead the planning and implementation of the Sling projects
● Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
● Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
● Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and IT teams
● Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
● Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
● Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues and update program RAID as things change and evolve
● Provide direction and support to Sling and coordinate with Executive Program managers
● Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
● Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
● Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
● 7+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in technology with Telecom, Cable, Wireless, or IT
● 10+ years preferably in delivering software solutions
● Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
● Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
● Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
● Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
● Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
● Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
● Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
● Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
● Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
● Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
● Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and with customers
● Ability to translate and communicate a customer’s strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
● Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
● Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
● Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
● Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree
● PMP certification, CSM certification, and Advanced Degree preferred
Desired Knowledge Areas:
● SDLC and Agile Scrum
● Enterprise software releases
● Over-the Top Services
● Website builds
$100k-$120K/year< Back to Job Search