Role: Senior Program Manager
Duration: 90 days CTH
Hourly Bill Rate: $105 – $120 per hour
Conversion Salary: $87,500 – $125,000
Start Date: Immediate
Visa: open to considering if they are ROCKSTAR candidates
Relocation: Yes, if they are the right person!
Nice to Have:
- Lack of standardization, dig in and get going
- Willing to work with ambiguity
- Works with high-level executives
- Senior Level or Staff Level
- Take ownership
- Be the point person (owner) who reports to the VP/D5588irector
- Be very engaged and invested
- Type B+ or Type A personality!
- Technical background
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The teams utilize Agile methodologies for software delivery so demonstrated experience with various Agile tools/processes is critical for this role. The program manager will be responsible for the delivery of the larger enterprise initiatives that span multiple months and multiple teams. Experience with the Adobe Software Platform, AWS, product catalog implementations, and migration efforts are a big plus for candidates.
The Program Manager is responsible for coordination, communication, and collaboration across multiple lines of business and development teams to make sure project objectives are met. They are responsible for management within the SDLC process and will interface with the business stakeholders, product managers, development teams, release management and quality assurance teams throughout the delivery cycle. Program Managers will support projects of various sizes concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of the IT programs and projects
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop full-scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
- Present and negotiate scope and scand scheduleustomers, senior management, and IT teams
- Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues and update program RAID as things change and evolve
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post-project deployment
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful IT Senior Program Manager will possess these characteristics and demonstrate experience in the following:
- 7+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in software delivery using an Agile or hybrid Agile methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical infrastructure and security program management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and customers
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer’s strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior-level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Experience with Agile Project Management Tools (Rally a plus)
- Experience with GSuite, Visio, and MS Project
- Demonstrated knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree a plus
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position works in/near normal office environment.