Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (4-5 Openings)
About the Role: We’re looking for an experienced senior web developer who wants to have a voice in the future of our product. We are looking for someone who can own and take responsibility for delivering the best user experience across a range of products that the company offers on various platforms (mobile, desktop, web etc). On a daily basis, we make decisions about new libraries, tools, software architecture patterns, best practices, and UI design. If having a leading role in such decisions sounds like your thing, this is the place to be.
● 5+ years as a full-stack software developer
● Experience with frontend and backend frameworks including React, Typescript, Node.js, Java (8 or newer)
● Some experience with AWS
● Experience being responsible for end to end delivery of product
● You are effective at communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product owners and UX
● You have great verbal communication skills
● You get excited by things like dependency injection, reactive extensions, and love to spend your spare time talking about the internals of transpilers.
● Able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
● Self taught is just fine. We don’t care if you have a degree or what it is in.
At our company, we imagine a smarter business solution. And we don’t just imagine it, we build it and support our customers around the world – and that’s what you’ll be doing at this fun, fast-paced, and innovative company. Being a startup, we don’t conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be.
Why we’ll hire you
● You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
● You’re eager to share your knowledge and mentor junior developers around you
● You’re able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done and drive a project forward
● You have a passion for continuous learning
● Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
● 401k plan
● Participate in ownership of the company
● Tuition Reimbursement
● Unlimited PTO
● Paid family leave
● Pet Insurance
● Monthly remote work Stipend< Back to Job Search