Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer – Developer Experience
Type: Full Time
Our Client is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard-earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with our client and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The developer experience team owns the platform that is the Swiss army knife in every engineer’s pocket. This is the team for you if you are passionate about optimizing engineers’ time and improving development efficiency. You’ll understand engineering toil and create solutions to give teams to have best practices, continuously improve, and ramp up on new technologies. As a senior engineer, you will report to the Engineering Manager of Developer Experience and help establish the SDLC and set new standards across all. You will work with multiple engineering teams, design complex deployment and tooling systems.
- Understand software development lifecycle and always thinking of ways to improve
- Be passionate about operational excellence, able to identify chronic deficiencies and common across teams
- Build and invest in developer tooling that provides the best experience and functionality for teams
- Participate in design review and able to break down high-level goals into measurable units of work
- Advocate for our customers and quality of our product.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of engineering experience in a team environment
- 2+ years of experience in service oriented architecture, deployment systems and cloud infrastructure
- Proficient in at least one high-level programming language such as Java, Go Lang, Python and Ruby
- Clear and objective writing and in-person communication
- A passion for learning new technologies and systems.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.< Back to Job Search