Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Englewood, CO
- The Senior Software Engineer role is expected to have excellent technical abilities, decision making, and communication skills.
- This position comprises the responsibilities of software development in an agile environment. As a Software Engineer you will design, modify, and write software applications.
- You will participate in the testing process through test review and analysis of software.
- The ideal candidate provides technical support to project team members and helps drive cross team technical initiatives.
- You should be willing to participate in the full product lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, support, and monitoring/support of production level services.
- Team player, self-motivated and driven to work collaboratively across organizations
- Experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers on team
- Maintain a focus on quality, attention to detail, communication and delivery to tight timescales
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Driven individual with strong analytical, design and architecture skills
- Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of overall development experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing web apis using NodeJS or Java or Typescript or C# web api’s
- Experience building, documenting, and supporting robust RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of C#,SQL,NoSQL databases, DynamoDB.
- Building and deploying microservices Cloud Platforms.\
- Experience with writing database queries
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals; including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Git knowledge (branches, submodules, rebasing)
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization