Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Englewood, CO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Software Engineer will be working on our internal application development teams in our Englewood office. They will be working in an extremely collaborative and fast-paced environment helping to develop applications for our call centers and installation and wireless technicians out in the field. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Work in a fast-paced agile driven programming environment with focus on a diverse application portfolio spanning several technology stacks.
- Provide technical/architectural solutions to the team for solving complex business problems
- Translate documented requirements/stories from Rally into UI code or backend services
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Collaborates with, and helps teammates research development blockers, and answer questions they may have to complete work
- Attends agile ceremonies to advise solutions, and collaborate with other teams on solutioning work for the team
- Integrates existing systems with a broad range of vendor systems (Service Now, Apigee, ASAPP, etc.) when provided with adequate documentation.
- Maintain and support existing systems and services
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor of Science preferred with 4-8 years of professional development experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Full stack engineer with strong front end development skills, a passion for innovation and solving complex technical problems.
- Experience in unit testing .Net Core and Angular applications.
- Familiarity with object oriented design methodologies.
- Experience in designing and developing REST services using the .Net technology stack.