Senior Software Engineer – CLM
Location: Riverfront Location, Littleton, CO – 100% on site
Visa Status: Any
Length: 90-day CTH
- Do not need to have software development experience
- 5 years in wireless/telecom is NOT required
- CLM experience is most important
- Self-motivated learner
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication – will be working directly with Customers
Our technology teams challenge the status quo and reimagine capabilities across industries. From product development to software design to big data and beyond, our people play vital roles in connecting consumers with the products and platforms of tomorrow.
We are transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic, and transformative needs of the changing world.
Are you looking to grow your career as a Senior Software Engineer – CLM in the Denver area, working with a company that constantly disrupts their industry? As part of our team, you will get to deliver creative solutions for our new Wireless venture! We’re looking for talented, driven, passionate Senior Software Engineer – CLM to join our family and drive our business forward through delivering world-class software to our customers, partners, and employees.
Opportunity is here.
We’re redefining consumer expectations through new tools, new business models and new ways of thinking to meet the convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.
Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually transform the way our society communicates, collaborates and connects. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change and the power to drive it, we’ll emerge as the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at-large. Together, we’ll change the way the world communicates.
Opportunity is here.
What you will be doing:
You will help build the technologies that enable millions of Americans to connect and converse with information and one another. You will work in a complex, fast-paced, and highly elastic environment that provides opportunities to navigate across different teams and projects.
The Senior Software Engineer – CLM is responsible for analyzing requirements and configuring the system, which is a critical piece of the Marketplace Ecosystem. The role includes configuring changes within the system including creating templates, working with the obligation management solution (artificial intelligence) and workflow processes. The Engineer will also support agile development teams as a SME in the CLM. This will include coordinating with the Business Engineer, Architect, API developers and testers to design and implement integrations to the CLM.
Responsibilities will vary, but will ultimately include:
- Provides application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and other IT technical resources
- Executes configuration with the CLM application
- Designs and implements changes to the CLM based on Business and Technical Requirements
- Create targeted documentation for architecture teams and executives, including design and interface considerations, and demonstrations
- Performs analysis to identify/verify production application issues, provides solutions and coordinates auditing to validate process success on large and complex configuration projects
- Clarify partner enhancement requests and review/product specifications for change
- Work within Agile Teams to ensure they understand specifications
- Execute Testing with the QA Team to ensure deliverables meet the design specification
- Participates in final launch plans and warranty support
- Work with Business Engineer to address business/system issues as needed
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- 5+ years System Engineer experience in wireless, telecom, Contract Lifecycle management solutions
- 3+ years as a Systems Engineer in software development
- 3+ years working within the agile delivery methodology
- 3+ years in system configuration and/or IT Operations
- Strong software analytical skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitator
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to summarize large amounts of information into crisp recommendations and present recommendations to a variety of audiences
- Experience with agile tools, i.e. Rally, Jira