Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst (MEC)
Max Salary: 118K
The Systems Analyst is a member of a highly-motivated group responsible for partnering with multiple IT and business teams in order to evaluate and understand complex business problems. This role will be responsible for multiple tasks related to building out product configuration related to commercial customers with the AMDOCS CES billing system in support of business needs and goals. They should have the ability to evaluate and understand complex business problems, their technical implications, and potential solutions.
The successful candidate will have the ability to develop new features for the company in the Amdocs MEC system. The candidate must also bring a strong desire to grow relationships with respective IT and business partners in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has demonstrated the ability to comprehend complex technical systems.
In this role, you will:
- Leverage experience with large-scale billing system operations, working with multiple partners within the
company business community to resolve billing issues and work with day to day issues with billing cycles and customers;
- Use analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and consolidate low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the potential and limitations of the technology being considered;
- Elicit, identify, and document technical requirements;
- Structure business problems into well-defined user stories;
- Create story maps, sequence diagrams, flow charts, or other technical documentation as needed to support user stories;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, product managers and team members to analyze information needs and functional requirements and ensure the technical solution delivered meets the business needs;
- Exhibit self-motivation and take initiative, working with autonomy and as a collaborative team member;
- Effectively interface with all levels of executives, up to and including C-suite, of a Fortune 200 company; identifying opportunities for improving existing processes and implementing changes;
- Discuss, develop and implement data/solution integrity processes in order to meet customer requirements.
A successful Senior Systems Analyst will have the following:
- 2+ years of Systems Analysis or similar experience documenting system interactions and functions;
- BA/BS in a business or a technical discipline (Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting) and/or equivalent experience;
- 1-to-3 years of AMDOCS experience preferred;
- Master Enterprise Product Catalog (MEC/EPC) and/or AMDOCS Billing CES is preferred;
- Experience using Groovy and Java preferred;
- Experience using SQL and UNIX is required;
- Direct experience working with Amdocs MEC development of new charge codes, pricing and rule changes is preferred;
- Experience with other billing systems or equipment catalogs is a plus;
- A highly motivated can-do-attitude;
- Proven track record building strong relationships;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Experience communicating with offshore teams and coordinating work;
- Experience analyzing complex business problems and synthesizing large data sets to yield actionable recommendations;
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills;
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills.