Senior UI Engineer
# Positions: 1
Location: Meridien Office, Englewood, CO – must be on site day 1
Visa Status: All
Length: 3-month CTH
The Software Engineer role is expected to have excellent technical abilities, decision making, and communication skills. This position comprises the responsibilities of software development in an agile environment. As a Software Engineer you will design, modify, and write software applications. You will participate in the testing process through test review and analysis of software. The ideal candidate provides technical support to project team members and helps drive cross-team technical initiatives. You should be willing to participate in the full product lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, support, and monitoring/support of production level services.
- Supporting the UI and Front-End development of many product lines
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for Software IDE.
- Work on design, look, and feel of Software IDE.
- Continuously improve the user experience.
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Enhancing the look and feel of various product lines
- Help in mentoring junior and mid-level developers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly break down and understand complex issues.
- Experience with software engineering best practices, including use of version control systems, change and defect tracking tools, and test automation tools.
- DevOps background (Linux/Bash, Docker, CI/CD)