Job Title: Site Development Manager
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
As a Site Development Manager, you will:
• Oversee personnel that are responsible for the efficient acquisition of rights to access buildings that meet testing standards for in-building phone calls.
• Oversee personnel that are responsible for site selection based on testing standards criteria to ensure efficient and productive progress in meeting established targets.
• Monitor and track the progress of personnel in making selected locations ready for testing, including any site preparation (e.g., site surveys), as well as the performance of testing to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Ensure completion of documentation necessary to obtain access to test sites and ready them for testing.
• Ensure daily tracking, monitoring and reporting of progress to ensure that targets are met.
• Provide recommendations of specific candidate buildings for testers to consider using as test sites, based on established standards.
• Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc, as necessary and appropriate.
• Review maps to identify test sites in areas prescribed by standards.
• Assist representatives of company in regulatory processes, including attending meetings as necessary
Skills and experience
The ideal Site Development Manager will have:
• BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5 – 10+ years of wireless industry experience required
• Previous experience with successful management of macro site builds in a greenfield environment preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in zoning and permitting
• Proven experience with people management, with direct and indirect influence
• Previous experience managing vendor relationships
• From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.< Back to Job Search