Job Title: Software Test Engineer II
Location: Littleton, CO
· 5+ years experience as a software test engineer
· Strong knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
· Experience with manual and automation testing of enterprise level web and client/server applications.
· Experience with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium, Maven, SoapUI and Ready API.
· Experience using Swagger for REST API specification.
· Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
· Knowledge of testing types (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
· Wireless communication industry testing experience.
· Experience with database testing, SQL, PL/SQL statements, stored procedures and triggers.
· Experience with data migration testing.
· Practical knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
· Proficiency with Java or other applicable object-oriented language.
· Good understanding of Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
· Experience testing e-commerce applications.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong desire to succeed.
· Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
· Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from leadership, customers and business partners.
· Contribute individually and as a member of a team.
· Analyze Business and Functional Requirements, Features, User Stories for creating test cases.
· Create manual and automation test scripts for GUI or services, and database validation.
· Create automation scripts to integrate into the CI/CD pipeline.
· Execute manual and automation test scripts.
· Maintain manual and automation test scripts for regression testing.
· Log and track problems (bugs).
· Assist developer with debugging prod incidents.
· Perform data validation.
· Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
· Collaborate with globally distributed teams.< Back to Job Search