Job Title: Software Test Engineer – Analytics
Location: Littleton, CO
Type: Full Time or CTH
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for ensuring the Wireless Commercial data, reports, dashboards, insights, predictions and recommendations are of highest quality to the business team and deliver analytics product offerings in the marketplace for Commercial customers. These monetizable products should have necessary guardrails aligning with security, privacy, compliance and regulations. This individual will play an active role in delivery and ensure alignment to the end-state architecture.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
• Analyze business and system requirements for analytics and data science applications.
• Lead testing projects individually or with the team.
• Create manual and automation test scripts for GUI, API, Streams, Database and Data Analytics validation.
• Execute manual and automation test scripts.
• Maintain manual and automation test scripts for regression testing.
• Log and track defects and problems (bugs).
• Assist developer with debugging production incidents.
• Prepare Test Datasets and validate them.
• Integrate automation scripts with CI/CD processes and procedures.
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship around testing, automation, and frameworks.
• Other duties as required.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
• 4+ years’ experience in Testing GUI and Backend Applications
• 2+ years’ experience in building Test Automation scripts for GUI and back end applications
• 2+ years’ experience with building SQL queries for backend validations
• 1+ year experience in Testing Data Analytics and Data Engineering Applications
• Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
• Experience in working in Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
• Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Experience with automation tools like UFT, Selenium, Maven, and ReadyAPI is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong desire to succeed.
• Knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
• High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
• Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from leadership, customers and business partners.
• Contribute individually and as a member of a team.
• Knowledge of programming language(s). Experience with Python coding is a plus.< Back to Job Search