Job Title: Software Test Engineer II
Max Salary: 87K
High-level job responsibilities:
The Testing and Quality Assurance (TQA) team’s mission is to deliver software that meets business needs and allows for a positive customer experience. As a member of the TQA Team, the Software Test Engineer II is a key contributor to the overall software delivery team in a fast-paced IT environment testing multiple applications. They will ensure software meets the business requirements by designing and executing test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Analyze system requirements for various computer system modules.
- Develop test automation for data ingestion into data lakes and transformations into data analytics layers.
- Execute and maintain tests for the big data\data warehouse.
- Log and track problems (bugs).
- Assist developers with debugging prod incidents.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship around testing, automation, and frameworks.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University (computer science or engineering field); and three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience developing automated Data Warehouse tests with the AWS platform.
- Experience using Anthena,Redshift and Databricks.
- Experience with ETL, big data, data science and data warehouse test tools.
- Experienced with reporting tools and BI testing.
- Telecom and 5G domain knowledge required.
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.
- Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, or a similar tool is desirable
- Experience with integrating test automation within a continuous integration and continuous delivery.
< Back to Job Search