Job Title: Software Test Engineer II
Location: Englewood, CO
Salary: $55 Max/hour
The Testing and Quality Assurance (TQA) team’s mission is to deliver software that meets business needs and allows for a positive customer experience. As a member of the TQA Team, the Software Test Engineer II is a key contributor to the overall software delivery team in a fast-paced IT environment testing multiple applications. They will ensure software meets the business requirements by designing and executing test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Analyze system requirements for various computer system modules.
● Create manual and automation test scripts for GUI, service, and database validation.
● Execute manual and automation test scripts.
● Maintain manual and automation test scripts for regression testing.
● Log and track problems (bugs).
● Assist developer with debugging prod incidents.
● Perform data validation.
● Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
● Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
● Provide technical leadership and mentorship around testing, automation, and frameworks.
● Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
● Automation testing experience.
● Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong desire to succeed.
● Knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
● Experience with database testing.
● Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.
● Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
● High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
● Knowledge of programming language(s).
● Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
● Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
● Experience with automation tools like UFT, Selenium, Maven, and Ready API.
● Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from leadership, customers and business partners.
● Contribute individually and as a member of a team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University (computer science or engineering field); and three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
PHYSICAL and WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
The work will primarily occur in a collaborative office environment. There may be an occasional need to lift /move equipment up to 20lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
IT Manager< Back to Job Search