The Testing and Quality Assurance (TQA) team’s mission is to deliver software that meets business needs and allows for a positive customer experience. As a member of the TQA Team, the Software Test Engineer II is a key contributor to the overall software delivery team in a fast-paced IT environment testing multiple applications. They will ensure software meets the business requirements by designing and executing test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Analyze system requirements for various computer system modules.
● Develop test automation for data ingestion into data lakes and transformations into data analytics layers.
● Execute and maintain tests for the big data\data warehouse.
● Log and track problems (bugs).
● Assist developers with debugging prod incidents.
● Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
● Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
● Provide technical leadership and mentorship around testing, automation, and frameworks.
● Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
● Experience developing automated Data Warehouse tests with the AWS platform.
● Experience using Anthena,Redshift and Databricks.
● Experience with ETL, big data, data science and data warehouse test tools.
● Experienced with reporting tools and BI testing.
● Telecom and 5G domain knowledge required.
● Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.
● Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, or a similar tool is desirable
● Experience with integrating test automation within a continuous integration and continuous delivery.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
● Strong desire to succeed.
● High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
● Knowledge of programming language(s).
● Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
● Contribute individually and as a member of a team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University (computer science or engineering field); and three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. PHYSICAL and WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS The work will primarily occur in a collaborative office environment. There may be an occasional need to lift /move equipment up to 20lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.