Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Max Salary: up to 87K
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Develop tests for Oracle ERP (“Financials”, ”Time and Labor”, and “Order Management” Modules)
- Analyze system requirements for various computer system modules.
- Collaborate with agile development and architecture teams to identify appropriate test solutions.
- Develop and execute manual and automation tests that exercises all aspects of application code for UI, API services, and database validations.
- Integrate automated tests with the CI/CD pipelines.
- Log and track problems (bugs).
- Assist developer with debugging production incidents.
- Maintain and manage existing automated and manual test suites for regression testing.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- Other duties as required.
- Application testing experience with Oracle ERP (“Order Management”, “Financials” and ”Time and Labor” Modules)
- Applied knowledge of Java, Python, or other relevant programming languages.
- Applied knowledge of integrating automated tests with devops.
- Automation testing experience.
- Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
- Applied knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
- Experience with database testing.
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, or a similar tool is desirable.
- Experience with automation tools like UFT, Selenium, Maven, and Ready API.
- Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from leadership, customers and business partners.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University (computer science or engineering field); and three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.