Job Title: Staff Program Manager – Wireless Security
Max Salary: 120K
A Staff Program Manager for Wireless Security is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of Wireless IT security projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the Wireless Security Program
- Present and negotiate with customer, senior management, and IT teams
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
- Create Governance, Executive Status Reports, and Roadmaps
- Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
- Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Track program deliverables and fill out the program RAID using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to Wireless program team and coordinate with the Overall Wireless Program manager
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining program progress, problems and solutions, and perform risk management
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree
- 10+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in Wireless and Security
- 12+ years in IT and Security; Security certifications, training, and Security Standards, NIST experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Proficient experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to consult with customers at a business level.
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer’s strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Excellent written and presentation skills and strong decision making skills
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
Desired Knowledge Areas:
- Microsoft Active Directory / Exchange email
- UNIX servers, SQL servers, Windows servers and clients
- NAS and SAN Storage
- Data networking
- Wireless systems
- Enterprise software releases
- AWS and Cloud Services
- Security and enterprise monitoring systems and tools
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred