< Back to Job Search
Location: Englewood, CO
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Code: JPC - 162
Job Title: Support Desk Technician
Positions – 1
Max Salary – 43K
Primary responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting local device issues, account issues and password resets over the phone.
- Secondary duties will include ticket creation and management and IHS trouble shooting for Mobility Support.
- Escalate complex issues to the Tier II team when necessary.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel and management.
- Work as a team player with individuals from all departments.
- Other duties are determined based on needs of the business.
- 3+ years of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree +1 year relevant work experience
- Strong customer service skills including follow through and follow-up
- Curiosity and a desire to solve problems correctly the first time
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Willingness to share knowledge and expertise with teammates
- Attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile
- History of exceeding ticket closure goals
- Proven ability to document customer contacts, troubleshooting steps, current status and resolutions in tickets
- Strong Windows and Mac support experience
- A positive and proactive attitude toward finding solutions, meeting commitments, and assisting others
- Great communication skills (people person)
- Thrive in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Team player who works well with others
- Experience administering objects in Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Technical documentation abilities
- Experience using G Suite
- Experience supporting Mac OS in an enterprise environment