Title: Team Lead, Corporate Systems
Salary: $150,000-$200,000 + equity
We are on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a member of our Corporate Systems team you will lead the evaluation, development, deployment, and support for new tooling for a variety of internal teams. You will communicate directly with your team’s stakeholders to define project requirements and ensure the products your team creates meets the needs of our internal teams. Projects will require you to lead the team and help develop new software and systems that will integrate with vendors, third-party systems, and internally built tools. You will report to the Engineering Manager of Infrastructure and work with the IT team leaders to determine goals and direction for your team. You will help grow the Corporate Systems team both in size and technical craft. Most importantly you will ensure our teams are well supported and are given a wonderful technology experience.
- Understand our business, customer and internal team’s vision. Bringing your expertise in technology to establish and align projects to accomplish that vision
- Write code as part of building internal tools, you may spend up to 40% of your time doing hands-on work for projects.
- Partner with team members in operational units like finance, human resources, and customer success. Understand their roadmaps and accelerate their impact.
- Hold a high bar for security and engineering excellence. Bring modern software development and operations to the team and across the organization
- You will on a daily basis work with internal users and third-party vendors, and work with all kinds of partners
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience as a technical leadership role including mentoring team members up to a senior level.
- 6+ years of experience in a technical engineering capacity
- Experience in technical designs and processes across a team.
- An understanding of software development practices, system design, software design patterns, and algorithms
- Experience with internal cloud Saas technology tools
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS
- Clear and objective writing and in-person communication
- A passion for learning new technologies and systems.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits