We are searching for a Windows System Administrator (Contractor Only) to work with the Enterprise Device Management (EDM) team, which is responsible for all Windows workstation devices across the enterprise.
We develop the standard images for physical machines, create software installation packages, patch the machines regularly, administrate the VMware Horizon environment, and provide top-tier support to the rest of company IT when troubleshooting issues.
This position will assist with a couple of major projects early in the year, along with helping with day-to-day activities. Interviews will be conducted with the EDM manager (Blake Howell) and the Windows Sr. Manager (Bill Parish), along with any technical resources. Blake Howell will then select the best fitting candidate on the team, from both a technical and cultural fit. Blake will provide feedback to staffing agencies for any candidates interviewed.
Role: System Administrator
Experience: · 3 years minimum, 5 years desired experience
· VMware Horizon administration
· SCCM administration
· InTune/Autopilot Experience
· End User Computing support in large corporate windows environment (AD, GPO’s)
Duties: · Administrating the VMware Horizon environment
· Assisting with upgrade from vCenter 6.5 to vCenter 7
· Upgrading enterprise from Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 20H2
· Monthly workstation patching through SCCM/ConfigManager across the enterprise
· Out-of-Cycle patching for security remediation
· Review and management of Active Directory and associated global policies
· Consult on resourcing plan to identify gaps and weaknesses in current EDM team setup
Duration: 6 months (contractor only)
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $45-$50/hour< Back to Job Search