Job Title: System Analyst – Technical
We’re redefining consumer expectations through new tools, new business models and new ways
of thinking to meet the convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.
Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually transform the way our society communicates,
collaborates and connects. Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change and the
power to drive it, we’ll emerge as the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at-large.
Together, we’ll change the way the world communicates.
As part of the IT commercial billing product team, the Systems Analyst supports the technical requirements relating to the Billing system and the delivery of projects within our Amdocs application portfolio. This position will interact with multiple teams and change agents and assist with new projects and issue resolution.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Support incident research for Amdocs Billing issues.
- Provide technical support to the team with SQL and Unix expertise
- Deploy changes to our Development environments
- Support teams with research and report requests as needed
- Identify and lead process improvements for deployments and testing automation
- Learn about our companies product set and how products are built within the billing system
- Create Software Change Requests (SCRs) for code changes
A successful Technical Analyst will have the following:
- BS or MS in a business or technical degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2+ years experience in a technical role
- Experience with Unix and SQL required
- Knowledge of multiple environments and software deployments
- Experience with a product catalog would be helpful
- Billing, customer management and/or ordering experience helpful
- Must possess high energy to maintain a sense of urgency throughout project and to set the tone for all teams involved
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to manage large meetings
- Dynamic personality and can quickly establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a program or project