Job Title: Technical Project Manager
You will be working in the company’s fast growing IT team to better meet the needs of our customers in the global healthcare sector. As a contract Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for guaranteeing and evolving the architecture of the IT structure with a focus on innovation and efficiency, while delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. As we scale our business internationally and into large enterprises, IT and Security have never been more important to our company and those patients we help every day.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Develop comprehensive technical project plans based on input from security, IT, and engineering teams, and hold teams accountable to their commitments, milestones, resources and deliverables
- Monitor project life cycle dates, tasks, risks, and blockers
- Facilitate meetings and communication for the team, and for stakeholders
- Manage expectations, and prepare agendas for meetings
- Work directly with software and hardware engineering team members and leads to ensure project success
- Escalate project risks, resource needs, priority conflicts to appropriate engineering team leads or functional managers.
- Clearly and concisely communicate cross-functional updates and project status.
- Manage vulnerability remediation plan and track progress by using agreed-upon action plans and timelines with responsible engineering and support teams.
- Drive identified vulnerabilities to remediation by planning and documenting remediation activities and plans with system and application owners
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities.
- 5+ years experience as a technical project manager
- Thrives in a fast-paced high-growth environment, working on multiple projects with dynamic priorities and deadlines
- Understanding of security, infrastructure, software and cloud technologies is a must (AWS/GCP preferred)
- Proficient in project scheduling and project life cycle best practices
- Self-directed, responsible, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented, motivated, and committed to solving problems
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written) skills are a must
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Familiarity with JIRA Project Planning, JIRA Board, and other project management tools
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile
You Deeply Identify with Core Company Values:
- Efficient & Speedy – you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious – you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed – you are passionate about the company’s purpose and are immensely productive