Technical Support Specialist – Denver
# Positions: 1
Location: Denver, CO – Must be in office 100%
Visa Status: USC/GC
Length: Full Time
The Technology Support Specialist provides computer support to end users in the Denver Headquarter for computer hardware, software, other technology equipment, and business-related applications. The Specialist serves as the primary contact for all incoming calls and email requests for technical support. The Specialist acts as a main resource during infrastructure emergencies utilizing prioritization and escalation skills to ensure timely resolution of issues. The Specialist supports all technical facets of office expansion.
- Provide Corporate office support for end user devices on Windows and Mac platforms
- Responsible for end-user device deployment and support for all employees
- Installs desktop hardware and software including peripherals and workstation networking equipment
- Identifies and initiates resolutions to client problems and concerns associated with office automation equipment, printers, computer hardware, Audio/Visual, network switches, telephones, and software using effective customer service practices
- Assist with the annual technology equipment replacement process for desktop computers, printers, telephone equipment, and software
- Coordinate with both internal IT resources and external vendors as needed on small-scale application and hardware upgrades or installations
- Assist in installations and moves of departments and facilities
- Assist in cable installations by outside contractors
- Assist the Network team in maintaining office LAN and WAN
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Resolve problem or verifies resolution status with outside or contract vendor
- Perform adds, moves and changes (maintenance and support) on PC equipment including laptops and Smart phones
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Ability to potentially work off hours as needed
- This role is onsite in Denver, CO
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to attain established customer service standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Required Education and Experience
- Two + years of experience in information systems and technology, a directly related field, or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
Must pass enhanced background check
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
< Back to Job Search