Job Title: Technical Writer
Max Salary: 76K
We’re looking for a creative technical writer to join our API platform team and enhance our business and technical information published to internal and external audiences. Our fast-growing API ecosystem requires us to re-think the way we compile and organize our information across a variety of platforms. This position will help elevate the user experiences of many developers across different industries for accessing API related information.
If you have past experiences in technical writing or information compilation in e-Commerce or communication business and want to make a difference in a role that will elevate the user experiences of developers across many industries, this is the position for you.
Technical Writer Responsibilities and Duties
- The candidate will work closely with API platform team members, customers of the API platform and executives on delivering process and technical documents on a variety of hosting platforms.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
Technical Writer Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a related field
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suites or MS Office
- Proficiency in building contents for different target audiences on the web
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking