Job Title: Test Program Manager
A Senior Program Manager for IT Wireless Test Management is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and delivery of IT Wireless testing projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the IT Wireless testing projects
- Report overall test status, dependencies and issues across multiple test teams
- Program oversight and coordination of testing across multiple testing phases, including Component, SIT and End-to-End testing
- Manage testing risks and issues across the program, develop contingency plan as appropriate
- Own defect management process for the program, ensuring defects are remediated and risks communicated
- Prior test management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
- IT Platforms and Integrations between BSS, OSS, and Network
- Enterprise software releases
- AWS and Cloud Services