Job Title: UX Interaction Designer
Type: Full Time or Contract
We are building live-changing products in the context of education and health. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, flexible, and can respond quickly and enthusiastically to change.
● 4+ years of experience with UX Interaction Design.
● Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions in the context of
user stories and acceptance criteria.
● Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
● Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
● Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
● Skilled with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
● Strong communication, collaboration, presentation, and time-management skills. Eager and ready to work independently, and with a distributed team across all US time zones.
● You should be prepared to give (and receive) in-the-moment, relevant, helpful and honest feedback.
● An excellent online portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile and web.
● Previous experience designing accessible (ADA) products or mobile apps.
● Leadership experience, with an ability and willingness to take initiative to connect with employees at all levels.
● Availability to meet in Palo Alto, CA, office at least once a month.
< Back to Job Search