Job Title: Wireless Infrastructure Security Engineer
- Deploy and manage security-centric infrastructure components such as IPS, IDS, DLP, DDOS and various scanning tools.
- Identify, track and help remediate vulnerabilities and other security concerns across multiple environments.
- Review and provide system security requirements/guidance on new initiatives, applications, systems and services.
- Participate in incident response activities and be a part of an On-Call rotation.
- Bachelors Degree, and 5+ years in an IT role or 2 years in an Information Security role, or the appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Required: Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, and security concerns within a TCP/IP environment.
- Required: An understanding of dynamic routing protocols and static routing; an understanding of common vulnerabilities associated with operating systems and applications.
- Required: Ability to perform network protocol analysis and raw data capture
- Preferred: Wireless Telecommunications experience
- Preferred: Hands-on experience in performing infrastructure vulnerability scans; hands-on experience with network intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- Preferred: CISSP or specialized GIAC certifications; knowledge or experience with PCI-DSS and/or SOX methodologies/requirements; some proficiency in programming and scripting languages common to security such as Perl, PHP, or Python.