Job Title: Wireless Transport – Market Implementation Manager
Positions – 1
Max salary – 140K
Our client is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Our client is seeking a Manager for the Transport Implementation Team. The Transport Implementation Team is responsible for delivering the company’s nationwide transport network providing connectivity to cell sites and data centers for its green field 5G network. This team is a key component to the success of the company’s buildout as we radically disrupt the wireless industry landscape.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Hiring, developing and managing a team of transport implementation project managers.
- Overseeing nationwide transport implementation to ensure timely delivery
- Leading regular meetings with Transport Implementation Specialists and vendors to ensure circuits are delivered on time
- Assisting market teams with problem resolution and vendor escalations as they arise
- Providing process and other guidance to market transport implementation specialists to better position them for success
- Developing and preparing management reports on transport implementation covering key metrics in the transport delivery process
- Helping market leadership with hiring and developing transport implementation specialists
- Establishing strong rapport within team members; supporting national practices that drive employee engagement and productivity.
The successful Transport Implementation Manager will have:
- BS in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5-10 years of experience in the transport implementation
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong vendor management skills and project management skills
- Strong ability to manage vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess high energy to maintain a sense of urgency and to set the tone for all teams involved
- Dynamic personality who can quickly establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Experience or technical understanding of all the transport network functions/environment is preferred
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- PMP Certification a plus
- Knowledge of field or utility construction is a plus.